Indian Horticulture and Food Processing (IHFP) Consultancy was started with a team of advisory board consist of eminent scientists, experts in horticulture and agriculture engineers with eminent and experienced marketing personals during 2007-08. The company was started to cater the needs of progressive farmers who are involved in Hi-Tech horticulture and food processing activities. We have more than 300 progressive farmers and happy clients and the number is increasing every day.
The wide variant of the farmers ranges from controlled cultivation like Hi-tech Green House, Shade House Cultivation for Horticulture and Floriculture (Normal Capsicum, Colored Capsicum, Gerbera, Rose, Orchids, English Cucumber, Beans, Lettuce, Broccoli, Tomato, Strawberry, Carnation and Jasmine) Precision Farming, Drip Irrigation, Hi-Tech Open Cultivation (Mango, Coconut, Papaya, Amla, Tamarind, Sapota, Citrus, Tissue Cultured Banana, Pomegranate, Guava, Grapes), with the help of our Tissue Culture Laboratory and Hi-tech Multi-Chamber cold storages.
We have Hi-tech Nursery for the Seedlings Supply. Horticulture is one of the fast growing sectors in India gaining greater importance due to its export demand, sustainable income, nutritional value, reliability and generation of employment with realizing the importance of Horticultural crops in Indian economy and of the state in particular.
We will be the pioneer and leader in the Hi-Tech Horticulture and post harvest processing in India. Increasing the income levels of horticulture farmers and assuring them an improved quality of life.
Increasing productivity and production through adoption of Hi-tech horticulture practices. Strategic Partnerships for Building Tomorrow’s Horticulture and post harvest processing Enterprises in India.
We have dedicated laboratory services for soil and water tests and other related test to establish “Hi tech Horticulture Farm”
We have well-qualified staffs, administrators and other skilled and unskilled labours Headquartered at Hosur.
We have the marketing wing for the final produces at Indian Horticulture – Hosur and Shade House Farms. We have also partnered with traders and dealers in major metro cities across the country.
We have a team of scientists and Chartered Accountant, Eminent Policy Maker to prepare a project report with the guidance of the central agencies.
We have qualified agriculture graduates to monitor and implement the project.
1. To promote the Organic Farming awareness to farming community.
2. To take stock of researchable issues in different horticultural crops,e.g. Fruits, Plantations, Vegetables, Tuber, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal and Aromatic plants.
3. To discuss the reorientation in education and transfer of technology in horticulture sector.
4. To discuss the potential of new tools and techniques in biotechnology for crop improvement.
5. To assess the potential of advances made and prepared for addressing biotic and abiotic stresses.
6. To share the innovative technological advancements in Hi-Tech and peri-urban horticulture and innovations by public and private sector including farmers.
7. To analyze the development in logistics for post-harvest management and innovative marketing and trade strategies.